Associated Software: PHOTO
Platforms: Windows, Linux
Created: 31 May 2017
Last Modified: 30 March 2020
Associated Software Descriptions
Groups That Use This Software
- Novetta. (n.d.). Operation SMN: Axiom Threat Actor Group Report. Retrieved November 12, 2014.
- ThreatConnect Research Team. (2015, February 27). The Anthem Hack: All Roads Lead to China. Retrieved January 26, 2016.
- Fidelis Cybersecurity. (2016, February 29). The Turbo Campaign, Featuring Derusbi for 64-bit Linux. Retrieved March 2, 2016.
- FireEye. (2018, March 16). Suspected Chinese Cyber Espionage Group (TEMP.Periscope) Targeting U.S. Engineering and Maritime Industries. Retrieved April 11, 2018.
- Perigaud, F. (2015, December 15). Newcomers in the Derusbi family. Retrieved December 20, 2017.
- Fidelis Threat Research Team. (2016, May 2). Turbo Twist: Two 64-bit Derusbi Strains Converge. Retrieved August 16, 2018.
- Fraser, N., et al. (2019, August 7). Double DragonAPT41, a dual espionage and cyber crime operation APT41. Retrieved September 23, 2019.